Dear Candidate, We have a job opening for Equity Sales Role with Kotak Securities Ltd Role : Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Location: Kurnool
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Will be responsible for sourcing & deepening relationships from existing High Net worth(HNI) customer base of Kotak Bank Privy League customers
2. Will be responsible for selling Equity based investment products to this set of Privy customer base.
3. Should have effective servicing skills and should be excellent in conflict management.
4. Will be responsible to develop business, maximize revenue generation & achieve sales targets
5. Will work in close coordination with the Bank team to ensure all clients acquired from the assigned area, trade actively.
6. Responsible for servicing and generating references from the partner Privy Bank customer base.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Graduate / Post graduate with minimum 1 to 3 year of selling experience.
2. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
3. Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
4. Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
5. May have good existing client relationships in the market. If interested kindly send your CV on email@example.com Regards, Meera Ranganathan HR Team firstname.lastname@example.org 022 42858421
Keyskills Sales, demat ,casa ,Bancassurance ,RM, relationship manager, broking, Insurance Sales, direct sales, open market
Education- UG: Any Graduate PG:Any Postgraduate
Company Profile: Kotak Securities Limited Kotak Securities Limited Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts. The firm has a wide network of more than 1,255 branches, franchisees representative offices, and satellite offices across 386 cities in India and offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mauritius and Singapore. We process more than 400000 trades a day which is much higher than some of the renowned international brokers. The company is a corporate member of both The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). Our operations include stock broking services for trading in stock markets through branches & internet and distribution of various financial products including investments in IPOs, Mutual Funds and Currency Derivatives. Currently, Kotak Securities is one of the largest broking houses in India with substantial geographical reach to Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and America.
Recruiter Name:Meera Ranganathan- HR Team
Contact Company:Kotak Securities Limited